Saturday, September 20, 2008

P90X Day 14: X Stretch/Rest Day

I have now made it through two weeks of P90X and I have been very impressed with the results. My energy level is very high and my body is starting to regain some of the definition that was covered by years of fast food and beer.

When I started P90X two weeks ago I weighed 181 lbs. I weighted myself yesterday and I was down to 177 lbs, which is a decent loss for two weeks. I was never very concerned about my weight because I have weighed +/- 5 lbs my entire adult life. I was more concerned that I no longer felt fit or healthy. To me the real test is that my clothes are fitting much better and I am feeling much healthier.

So, today you can choose to rest or do the X Stretch video. I did the the video and I feel pretty darn stretched out right now! The video was 55 mins long and in segments it focused on different muscle groups. It probably will help me hit Week Three on all cylinders.

Tomorrow is Chest/Back/Abs. I am planning on doing it in the early AM so I can watch Football all day long!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment