Thursday, October 2, 2008

P90X Day 26: Core Synergistics

Just finished up Day 26!

I love the Core Synergistics workout. My abs feel great afterwards and they also feel awful at the same time!

So, I had a pretty long day. Woke up around 6:00am and had a Protein Shake with a banana. I had my first appointment at 8am, an hour from the house. I managed to squeeze in all my snacks and lunch while driving and made it home around 7:30 pm. I was able to get a quick Turkey and cheese on wheat bread diner with 8 apple slices and a glass of skim milk.

I then settled in to watch the VP debate. One thing for sure is that this presidential race has made for some good TV! I think Palin held her own and got under Biden's skin a few times. Which I enjoyed because I think Biden is a complete and utter idiot. I could go on but since this isn't a political blog .....

Core Syn is becoming my favorite workout. Plyo is still harder but some of the moves in Core Syn just rip me up. The "Prison Push-Ups" are an absolute killer. A couple of days ago when I did this workout for the first time I was very sore the following day. I actually had a hard time walking down the steps the following morning. My knees were very tight and hurt a little. Hopefully that will not happen again!

Tomorrow in the second Yoga X workout of this so-called rest week. I can't say I am looking forward to it but I plan on Bringing IT!

Monday is 30th Day Picture Posting Day - I am pretty jacked up to do the side-by-sides!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment