Wednesday, October 8, 2008

P90X Day 32 - Yoga X

Hey all,

Sorry for the late post. Had a long day so I am a little short on time.

Today was Yoga. Not my favorite but I got home from work and went upstairs and hit play! 92 minutes later and I was done with the Yoga. I used a Yoga block today to help me maintain some balance. It did help and I would recommend to anyone starting out wit Yoga. I had my butt kicked by the yoga belly seven again. It is a pretty intense core workout that occurs with about 20 minutes to go on the DVD. I look forward to this every time I have to do the Yoga X.

I had a Chocolate Protein Shake and Banana for breakfast this morning. I had another early morning so I had to have the drink in the car! I also had my mid morning Protein bar snack in the car. And my turkey and ham chef salad for lunch in the car. Then I had my afternoon snack - cheese stick and protein bar - in the car!! Luckily, I was able to make it home in time for dinner and we had the beef and broccoli stir fry that is in the P90X nutrition guide. It was pretty good!

Back around Day 4 I strained a muscle in my left shoulder. It has been nagging me ever since and the last couple of days it has been just killing me. I have been putting it on ice the last couple of nights and it seems to be helping. The funny thing is that when I warm up and stretch I don't even notice the shoulder during the workout - so i am going to keep pushing play!

Tomorrow is Back, Legs, and ABX .... this is one of my favorites!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment