Friday, October 17, 2008

P90X Day 41: Legs and Back

Hey y'all,

Did the Legs and Back workout in the hotel room today! I hooked the door attachment for pullups up to the closet and I must say it did a pretty good job! Now the pullups were not as intense as when I do them on the pullup bar but I really tried to focus on my form and added a bunch more reps to get the burn.

The squat and lunges were another challenge. We are stay at the Sheraton Gunther at the Riverwalk in San Antonio and the hotel is 99 years old (and supposedly haunted!!!). The rooms aren't tiny but they also are not made for someone to be doing P90X leg and back workout in! But I made it work and felt like i got a pretty good workout in.

I had somewhat of a crappy day nutrition wise. We went downstairs to the buffet for breakfast. i had skim milk and wheat toast and a couple of slices of turkey. But I needed more calories and had a pancake and a regular sausage. Pretty high in fat. I had a protein bar around 11 and had grilled chicken with carrots and corn for lunch (it was shit). I had another protein bar around 5pm and we are going to an Italian joint for dinner. I plan on having either tilapia, salmon or maybe a grilled chicken with some veggies -- no pasta. I might have a bud light -- very long day.

Kenpo tomorrow morning and Ryan is going to join it again. I am leaving around 6pm to drive back to Houston and I am done traveling for a few months!!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. I finally updated my blog dickhead. Lay off a brotha!

    Glad to hear you are keeping up with stuff for the most part. Can you believe we're through Day 41 already? Almost half-way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your right dude, 41 days went by pretty quick. The half way point will be a nice milestone when we get their!

    ReplyDelete