Saturday, October 18, 2008

P90X Day 42: Kenpo X

Well, I did not get up early before the convention to do Kenpo -- I was out with my co-workers very late and needed the extra sleep!

I then went to the show and stood around for 8 hours and my feet and ankles were killing me. I left at around 5:30 and headed straight back to Houston. I got home around 9pm and went straight upstairs and did the Kenpo workout. I was tired as hell and it was not my best workout ever but I got through it and I feel good right now!

I was able to have a protein shake for breakfast. I had protein bars today for both of my snacks. Found a chef salad that I had for lunch and on the drive home I stopped and picked up a wheat and turkey sub for dinner. I was definitely under my calories today. I am drinking my recovery drink right now and I estimate I had about 1800-2000 today.

Tomorrow I get to jump back into kicking the crap out of my arms and shoulders ---I am really looking forward to it!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment