Saturday, November 22, 2008

P90X Day 77: REST

I did some work this morning and then spent the rest of the afternoon lying on the couch watching College Football and bad movies -- and I loved every minute of it! I thought about doing the StretchX but overall I feel very good so I figured take the rest day. Diet was right on again today so I won't bore you with the details.

I did spend some time reading through my P90X + book and schedule. I am looking forward to jumping into P90X + about a week after I finish P90X. I cannot find an Excel or Google Workout Tracker anywhere for P90X +. So, if anyone reading this has a spreadsheet of P90X + I'd be forever thankful. Please pass the link on in my comments of email to: jeffirvin@gmail.com.

Tomorrow I start Week 12 with the Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Ab Ripper X and this is my last high impact week of the program ... I am a little sad!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment