Monday, November 24, 2008

P90X Day 79: Plyometrics

Well, today was my last day to do Plyo! I think I am actually going to miss this ass-kicking workout. After 11 weeks of doing this it still kills me every time. Now don't get me wrong, I have got better at plyo but it is still very extreme - in my opinion the most extreme workout of P90X! The one move that has you jump and bring your knees up absolutely just destroys me. And then Tony makes you do double time! Sweat is usually pouring down my face after this one.

My diet went very well again today. I was right on with 2700 calories and the 40% Carbs/40% Protein/20% Fat ratios. I've decided I am going to bust up my diet on Thanksgiving. Annie and I are making Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy and a cherry pie for dessert. I have worked very hard so one day of bad eating will not kill me -- I'll just have to work harder to burn it off!

I am pretty beat right now so this is all I got for tonight! I am going to lay down on the couch and watch the rest of Monday Night Football.

Tomorrow is Back & Biceps

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. I am going to eat a pulled pork sandwhich on white bun tommorow at a pig picking instead of my regular turkey on wheat. On Thanksgiving I will have one plate of food no more no less. This seemed to work good last year at Christmas. If you eat mostly Turkey and Vegetables things aren't so bad either. I guess it would be good to avoid any type of fried turkey also. I still enjoyed myself however I did not eat too much. I guess the key is just not to be a gluton. YOu must be relieved plyo is out of the mix now! Wow...not to long before I can say that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother has this stuffing that is awesome but it is awful nutrition wise. I have been very good with this diet throughout the whole program so I am going to chow! I like your one plate approach however -- aside from the stuffing -- my portions will be average!

    I will miss the Plyo -- I think it is part of the X+ on rest weeks!

    ReplyDelete