Thursday, November 27, 2008

P90X Day 82: Rest Day (Sort of ...)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I played football this morning for two hours with a bunch of guys my age. Good news is my legs and over all stamina was awesome. Jeff of 90 days ago would have died running around like I did today so kudos to P90X. Bad news is my left shoulder, which has been bothering me since about Day 5 or 6, is pretty sore. I started the Leg & Back workout and jumped on the Pullup bar and realized just how sore the shoulder was (hurt like hell actually!). I was a fearful that I would hurt it even worse so I stopped. I think it once again is just a strain because it felt fine while playing and just tightened up later. So, I will take Thursday as the Rest Day and do Legs & Back on Friday and then instead of the normal Saturday Rest Day I will do Kenpo. Not a big change, but needed to save the shoulder!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment