Sunday, November 30, 2008

P90X Day 85: Cardio X

Decided to do the Cardio X workout instead of Yoga today. The main reason was that I just ran out of time. Annie joined me for the Cardio X DVD and this was the first time she did this one. It was funny because she was complaining about the Yoga in the beginning and then was complaining about the Kenpo saying how she wanted a more intense workout .... I was laughing to myself thinking just wait until the Plyo and Wacky Jacks begin!!! See the thing about Cardio X is that it is only 45 or so minutes long but it has zero breaks and it is super fast paced once you finish the yoga portion in the beginning. And when the plyo portion begins it kicks your butt pretty hard.

Today's diet went well again. Protein/Carb/Protein/Carb/Protein ...etc.!

I weighed myself this morning and was happy to see the scale at 167.5. I haven't been this weight since I was 15 years old!

Also, I ran out of Anabolic Halo (post workout drink) so I have just been have an additional protein shake after my workouts. I felt like the Anabolic Halo made me a little stronger when I first started using it but about 2-3 weeks in I can't really say it made any difference. So, I am just going to stick with good old protein powder from here on out!

Tomorrow is the always fun Core Synergistics!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

4 comments:

  1. I agree that Cardio X is a butt whipper especially when you get to the wacky jacks. My heart rate would always max out at the second wacky jacks!! So we are on the final stretch now the sprint begins!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jeff - Check this out!

    http://livingroomwarrior.blogspot.com/2008/11/what-do-you-choose-today.html

    Happy belated Thanksgiving. You are doing GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt -- I was at 182bpm after the 2nd wacky jacks. A little over the target rate but I was bringing it hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for checking out my blog! Check out older posts for intros and stuff :) I think there's some good stuff in there.

    ReplyDelete