Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fantasy Football C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P

Here is my Fantasy Team (All Wee-Weed UP) if anyone would like to put some positive mojo on the squad:

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - J. Addai
RB - R. Mendenhall
Flex - Greg Jennings
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Wes Welker
TE - Tony Gonzalez
K - G. Hartley (saints)
DEF - Dallas

This is a Point Per Reception (PPR) league which explains why I am loaded at receiver and TE and not so much at RB. Wes Welker is invaluable in a league like this with all of his catches!

My opponent (Talk is Cheap):

QB - Big Ben
RB - Cedric Benson
RB - Jerome Harrison
Flex - Beanie Wells
WR - A. Boldin
WR - Kevin Walters
TE - Dallas Clark
K - N. Kaeding (Played Fri - 6pts)
DEF - Falcons

As you can see Mike's team is crappy when compared to mine. But he has excellent matchups with his running backs this week and that is making me extremely nervous. His backup QB is Vince Young and I almost talked Mike into starting him on Friday morning. Vince crapped the bed so it would have been awesome. But Mike knows my loyalty to the Steelers and thinks it is funny that his QB is Big Ben.

Super Bowl Champ gets $600, Runner up gets $350. Not a bad take either way but I care more about the title than the money and being able to mention I won our league in every conversation with my friends until next year. You cannot put a price on that!

So all I ask is if you are sitting at home say watching the Packers game and you see Aaron Rodgers drop back. Maybe just scream "Throw it to Jennings!!!" because that is what I will be doing and if a bunch of us scream at the same time maybe Rodgers will hear us ... just maybe!

Thanks for Reading and Go Stillers,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment