Friday, February 19, 2010

Big Weekend Planned

Yes, I am still here!  It is uncharacteristic of me to be away from the blog for this many days but I was pulling some 15-18 hour work days and the blogging suffered.  Luckily, the training did not suffer to bad.

Pretty exhausted after the long week but I am relaxing tonight and preparing for a butt kicking this weekend.  Tomorrow is going to be a reverse Tri day - 10 mile run, 1 hour ride, and 1 hour swim!

Sunday is going to be another long swim day and ride day.

That is all.

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff


7 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you Jeff. I was getting withdrawals. Have a great butt kicking weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice weekend planned...I will be happy if I can get my long bike ride in! Hoping for 50 mile + ride....but probably will not get the other 2 things in. Have you done reverse tri before and if so how does the body feel in the water at the end (No cramping)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working 15-18 hour days is enough of a butt-kicking for me! But its good to have you back!

    Enjoy your weekend. We're due some fine weather for the first time in quite a while so I hope you're getting the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Crazy week, but it looks like you have a terrific weekend planned. Have fun and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please write about the reverse TRI haha, I have been afraid to try it for fear of gassing in the pool. I assume this is probably the best way to prepare and strengthen your swim though :) Good luck, thanks for posting again my A.D.D. was getting horrible with no blogs to read yesterday at work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo, those are the tough ones, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steve -- nice to see you put up a pic! Now when is the actual blog coming?

    Jason - 1st time doing this. I was afraid that my legs would cramp up swimming but it did not happen. My right knee felt a little tender in the water but nothing too bad.

    All - I was still getting the training in, I just had zero time to blog or sleep. That is just how dedicated I am to my job!

    ReplyDelete